Monday, July 21, 2014

Walmart's Savings Catcher

I came across Walmart's Savings Catcher by mistake and I am so glad I did!  Every time you purchase groceries at Walmart head over to the Savings Catcher webpage and submit your receipt.  Walmart will compare the prices on your receipt to competitors advertised prices.  If they find a lower advertised price, they will give you the difference in the form of a Walmart gift card. 

For example, Oreos were advertised in Target's ad for $2.00, but I paid $2.98 at Walmart.  I submitted my receipt and within 48 hours I received a notice that they found a lower advertised price!  They gave me the difference, $0.98, in the form of a gift card!



Walmart compares prices by geographic region and since we are in the great state of Texas, our prices are compared to the following Dallas, TX stores.

  • Albertsons
  • Aldi
  • Brookshires
  • Dollar General
  • Dollar Tree
  • Family Dollar
  • HEB
  • Kroger
  • Target
  • Tom Thumb
Don't forget you can show the cashier a competitor's ad and they will price match.  If you don't have time or the energy to do that, you can always use this tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment